Hi, my aim here is to help people uncover WHY they feel bad, WHY they’re overweight, WHY they can’t seem to keep their appetite under control, and MUCH MORE! I hope you can take advantage of my years of experience of struggling with these and other issues. I’m here to tell you that you CAN have more energy, you CAN lose and keep the weight off, you CAN prevent Type 2 Diabetes, and you CAN heal autoimmune diseases!
Are you tired of feeling low energy, going to the doctor and being told there’s nothing wrong, just “eat better”, blah blah blah? Then let’s jump right in and discover some exciting and important things about our health! Here are a few questions that only take a couple of minutes to answer:
- Do you have low energy, or are frequently tired?
- Do you have food allergies, sensitivities, or are gluten or dairy intolerant?
- Do you have skin issues- eczema, psoriasis, acne, etc?
- Do you have general allergies- environmental, pet, fragrances, etc?
- Do you have arthritis, aches, pains, headaches, muscle aches?
- What about constipation, or digestive issues such as gas, bloating, etc.?
- Do you have brain fog, mood swings, lack of focus, even confusion?
- Do you have IBS of any kind?
- Do you experience sinus/nasal congestion or pressure?
- Have you used NSAIDS/aspirin in the last 3-5 years?
- Have you used antibiotics in the last 10 years?
- Do you drink or crave alcohol?
- Do you typically get less than 7 hours of sleep, or do you awaken in the night?
- Do you have food cravings, such as sweets, bread, chip, carbs?
- Do you eat processed/packaged food on a regular basis?
- Do you drink soda, coffee, or energy drinks?
- Do you use artificial sweeteners ?
- Do you consume processed meats such as hot dogs, lunch meats?
- Do you feel you are under stress?
- Have you been told by the doctor there’s nothing wrong, or that he/she doesn’t know what your problem is?
If you answered yes to any of the above, your GUT may be unhappy!
Are you using probiotics? If not, then your GUT may be struggling to keep up with life’s demands!
Thank you for joining me today! On subsequent posts, we’ll start exploring how we can improve our gut and get back that youthful energy we never thought possible!
And BTW, here’s my favorite probiotic- plenty billions, but not TOO strong! Yes, some products are TOO STRONG for me! http://www.panhandlesunshine.com/?sn=1510
Herbs Etc. Pampa, Tx 806-665-4883